Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why Calling Pays Off

Last week I was going through my coupons and found that I had a ton of coupons for Welch's Aqua Juice. I have not been able to find this juice ANYWHERE! So I decided I would just call Welch's. I spoke to a very nice woman who informed me of the stores that carry this (none of which are in my area). I told her that and she said she was sorry, but that for being a Welch's customer they would send some coupons. A few days later I received a nice letter and 4 coupons for .50 off Welch's juice. I doubled these at Giant Eagle on the frozen concentrate grape juice and was able to pick each one up for $1.00. Not bad for a little effort!

So, if you have coupons for stuff you can't find, Google the company and give them a call. What can it hurt?

No comments: