Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paula Deen

I <3 Paula Deen.   I don't think I have ever eaten anything from a Paula recipe that I didn't love.  Her recipes are not for the faint at heart.  Not for people watching their weight.  And not for people with high cholesterol!

That being said, I am going to cook my way through my Paula Deen books.  The weather has turned and I feel like cooking again.  I didn't do a whole lot of serious cooking this summer between traveling and it being so hot.


The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook Collection

These are the books I am starting with.  I will go through The Lady & Sons first and share likes/dislikes, pictures and include the recipes.

I will admit there are a few recipes I am a little nervous about.  Being from Savannah, Paula uses a lot of seafood.  We love seafood, but I usually leave it up to restaurants to prepare it for me.

Wish me luck!

No comments: