Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dollar General

In the past, I have avoided Dollar General stores.  There is one about 2 minutes from our house, but the atmosphere was just awful.  Except for the occasional emergency item, I never went in there.

Saturday, my in-laws were here and gave the boys their xmas presents.  Needing batteries, my MIL and I headed up to Dollar General to grab them.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have redone the whole store.  It is amazing how much nicer this store is now and I actually want to shop there!

I scouted out some deals and went today.

Keebler Chip Deluxe $2.00
use $1/2 coupon
Final Price - $1.00 each

Malt-O-Meal Cereal 2/$3.00
use $1.00/2 coupon
Final Price - $1.00 each

Olay Body Wash 8.4oz $2.00 
use Buy Body Wash, Get Lotion up to $7.00 FREE MQ from 11/28PG 
Final Price = Both/$2.00!!


Thanks to Sarah's Deals for these finds.  Go to her site to find more!

No comments: