Recipe - Hillbilly Housewife
Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions separated into rings
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 12″ prepared pizza shell
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion rings, cook 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add barbecue sauce, simmer 1 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Place pizza curst on a foil-lined baking sheet; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Mom - "Dad gave it a B+"
Me - Jimmy gave it an 8 and the kids weren't interested, so they had ramen noodles (weirdos). I liked it a lot. Next time I will throw a few mushrooms on it.
Katie, my niece, took the pictures for me!
This was a nice, quick meal and I would make it again. I bought the pizza shell for $1.49 at the bakery of my local store.