Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cooking Challenge #3 Results

Thanks again to everyone who participated this week!  I am loving this!!

Becky:

These are my new favorite pancakes.  Light and fluffy and so delicious.  They were a major hit here in this house! I may never go back to Bisquick again!

Lisa:

"Well, they are very thin, but we all thought they were tasty!  They reminded us of french toast, taste wise.  We gave them an 8!"

Cynthia:

"We liked the sour cream pancakes. They are very moist and have a different texture than the ones I usually make. I might try adding some fruit or cinnamon next time for a little more flavor."


Melissa:



"This is the first time EVER I have made pancakes & I have to say I am very proud of myself! The boys love when Brian makes pancakes (from a mix) for them, so I knew I had better do a good job!
Brian-8 (He likes them better than the Bisquick mix, but not as much as the Krusteaz mix.)
Me-8 (I'm just not a big pancake eater.)
Carson (4 yrs.)-"I really like them.I like the pancakes better than the eggs & bacon.They taste better than daddy's." (Shhh...don't tell!)
Landon (2 yrs.)-"Mmmm.They're delicious!""

Stayed tuned for the next recipe.......

No comments: