Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cooking Challenge #5 Results

I made my pot roast this week.  The pot was a delicious and filled the house with the most appetizing aromas!  I did not make the potatoes, though.  I fully intended to, but realized that my potatoes were starting to rot so we had buttered noodles with it instead. I have made those potatoes before, though and they are super fattening and wonderful!! I forgot to take a picture of it, anyway.

I think for now, I will just post recipes and where I have gotten them.  I know everyone is busy and maybe not able to do the "challenge".  If you have a recipe you want to share, please email me at Becfie@aol.com with it and I will be happy to pass it along.

BTW, the stir-fry from last night was "okay".  I don't think I will pass it on this time, not a keeper.

No comments: