Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cookbook Challenge

I am still trying to work out the details in my head for this one.  What I think I would like to do is pick a book, then pick one recipe a week.  I would detail the recipe on Friday of each week and we would have until Thursday night of the next week to make it, take pictures (don't have to do this, but I love to see your pictures!), write about our experiences with the recipe (difficulty, how our families liked it, etc).  Then I will compile the information and post our combined experience.  What do you think?  Any other suggestions?  One idea that I received suggested that readers could submit the recipe also.  I love this idea.  To start off, I think we will go with a book and then see where it leads.  Please suggest this to your friends and family so we can get more people involved.

No comments: