Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cooking Challenge #1 Results

Here are the results from the  first cooking challenge I made this Chicken Fried Steak on Tuesday with mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits.  My husband gave it a 9, my older son gave it a 8 and my youngest son gave it a 10,000 (lol!).  It is a little detailed and messy to make, but so worth it.  Not the most healthiest of dinners, but a good stick to your ribs dinner.  I had to put it on my grandmothers dishes, they are just so pretty!

We had some leftovers and I made a sandwich with it the next night.  Pretty good heated up with a little mayo on it.

I heard from two others who intended on doing this challenge.  One got sick and the other had already been to the grocery when they got the email.

Hopefully we will get more participation.  I would love to see and hear about your successes!

I will post the next recipe tomorrow.

No comments: