Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 11 ~ The Freezer

Day: 11
Challenge: The Freezer

Back on track today, although I am spending the day with my sweetheart!  I will find some time today to tackle this small job.


Today will be one of those.... ugh days!  The freezer isn't the first thing we think about when we get excited to organize right?  BUT... once you organize it, you will be so happy!  I was.



So, take your picture... pull everything out (and throw away the old freezer burnt blocks of ice-I mean food), and start scrubbing.  Then put it all back in a pretty, organized, categorized fashion. I used some bins from the dollar store.  They worked perfectly. Now all we have to do is just pull the bin out to get what we want. Its much easier to find the things we want, fast!  :




Good luck and I look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your progress!

No comments: